A new MyOmBox update is available, the 0.96 release. Some improvements and corrections were made, including the addition of state feedback in real time for lights in the application! A video is available here on our YouTube account.
A bug in blocking the update has been corrected in this version of MyOmBox. If you are unable to perform the update thank you contact our support so that we correct the problem.
CAUTION: It is recommended to perform this update from a computer connected to your home network via a cable to limit the problems of wifi connection.
If you find any problems after the update and reboot the box, thank you to contact us quickly. Preferably use the following browsers: Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
Estimated update time: 2 minute
– New BUS/SCS lighting management system, with real–time status back to the application.
– New visualization window with shortcuts lighted elements.
– Management of products with multiple wired MyHome BUS.
– Increased compatibility with certain IP gateways MyHome eg MH201.
– Optimizing the performance of groups of lights controls and shutters from MyOmBox.
– Optimized interface for internet outages or network.
– Fixed a problem loading during the application of several consecutive updates.
– Fixed a problem on the notification by mail when the change in IP address of the ADSL box.
– Fixed a problem with the cache of sessions that can prevent authentication (after a long period of use).
– Preparation of weather data for the Astronomical Clock.