The next update of MyOmBox is under development and should be available this summer. This will add a “Cloud” function to connect to MyOmBox without a port forwarding system and without a DynDns system. However, it will be possible to keep this functioning for those who wish to remain independent of our cloud. An API for bidirectional actions will allow applications such as IFTT for the end of the year. We are also working on a brand new application (SoMyOm) that will be compatible with MyOmBox and will take our vision of home automation a little further. But there is still a lot of work. We will keep you informed. Thank you for your support and your patience.
A new MyOmBoxupdateis available , version 1.06 with the addition of the MyFox alarm system. The next update isalreadyin progress!
CAUTION: It is recommended to perform this update from a computer connected to your home network via a cable to limit the problems of wifi connection.
If you find any problems after the update and reboot the box, thank you to contact us quickly. Preferably use the following browsers: Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
Estimated update time: 5–10 minutes
– New: Alarm Management MyFox “home alarm”
– New: Management of Legrand reference 412000 (France) as object connected via the IP system.
– Evolution: Interface load optimization for the record of power consumption BUS / SCS
– Evolution: Support for new domain name extension to the SSL (myqnapcloud.com, ddns.me, no–ip.me …)
– Evolution: Display optimization for tablets in 960×600 and 1920×1200
– Evolution: Managing 3 additional modules Netatmo station and anemometer.
– Evolution: Adding a door opening button for BUS video entry.
– Fixed: Registration of consumptions for the year N–1 BUS/SCS
A newMyOmBoxupdateis available, version 1.05. Somefixes and improvementshave been madeincludingthe addition ofthe German language andimproving themobile display. Centralheating 1 zone4 zonesand 99zonesare availableand the power consumptionMyHomehome automation at been added…
Tutorials and news about MyOmBox, designed for MyHome automation by Legrand Bticino Arnould
Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes utilisons différentes technologies, telles que les cookies, pour personnaliser les contenus et les publicités, proposer des fonctionnalités sur les réseaux sociaux et analyser le trafic. Merci de cliquer sur le bouton pour donner votre accord.Ok