A new MyOmBox update is available . Some improvements and corrections have been made, as well as adding new languages for countries using the Spanish, Dutch and Polish … The Italian and German are being translated … The MyHome automation system brand Legrand / Bticino / Arnould being present in the world, we have with the help of contributor (thanks to them) have developed our system in Mexico, Chile, Spain, Belgium, Lithuania or Poland …
CAUTION: It is recommended to perform this update from a computer connected to your home network via a cable to limit the problems of wifi connection.
If you find any problems after the update and reboot the box, thank you to contact us quickly. Preferably use the following browsers: Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
Estimated update time: 2 minute
– Added new languages: Spanish, Dutch, Polish.
– Fixed a bug on the recovery password.
– Added 3 actions on the disconnect button of the administration and user interface: Shutdown / Restart / Logout
– Added a stop button on the interface MyOmBox installation. Use always prior electrically disconnect MyOmBox.
– Added a security system restore from a backup.
– Recording frames OpenWebNet is now disabled by default. With the possibility of activating it if necessary.